Sunday, November 16, 2008

Rock Band better than Guitar Heroe World Tour

I absolutely love interactive games such as Rock Band and Guitar Heroe. They are a lot of fun just to get a bunch of people together and look like absolute dorks while having fun at the same time.

Well Saturday I had a chance to try out the Guitar Heroe World Tour, I have already played Rock Band 2 many times since I do own the game. I have to say that in my opinion the Rock Band 2 was just a much better product. The vocals were not as clear as Rock Band 2 and I did not like the song selection quite as much as Rock Band 2's.

I also read recently that the Beatles songs will be on Rock Band 2 next year and with the release of the AC/DC sound pack I feel they are getting better titles. I don't like the drum kit for guitar heroe world tour as much as Rock Bands. The symbols are nice but it does not seem as challenging without a foot pedal.

I was hoping for Guitar Heroe to be as good but sadly it is not. I am amazed that given the fact Guitar Heroe came before Rock Band that they would be behind, oh well, maybey they will take this as an oppurtunity to improve and get better next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment