Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Chinese Democracy

Chinese Democracy

Just listened to the title track off of the much anticpated Guns n Rose's first CD release in 17 years Chinese Democracy

After listening to the song Chinese Democracy here is my rating of the song:

1. Guitar Play - A-, I really enjoyed the guitar and it had a rather catchy beat
2. Vocals - C, The vocals were not bad, but my opinion of the vocals may be a reflection of the Lyrics that I didn't like as much
3. Lyrics - Not sure what the Hell the song was even about

I am hoping that the lyrics on the rest of the tracks pick up and maintain the strong guitar play, if this is the case we may be
seeing a Guns n Rose revival across the country.

Because of the popularity of games such as Rock Band and Guitar Heroe kids are now more than ever interested in honest to God Rock n Roll.
It is my Hope that these old school rockers can have a revival and pump some much needed life into traditional Rock n Roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment