Thursday, October 30, 2008

Obama Infomercial - Feed the children

I'm sure by now everyone is aware of the 30 minute infomericial that Obama ran on multiple networks and cable stations. In the year 2008 it appears it's not your record that counts when running for the office of the President but your bank account.

Obama spent over 2 million dollars for the ad campaing which at this point in the election I feel is overkill. Most people know who they are voting for by this point and that is a great amount of money to spend.

The fact that he is willing to spend 2 million dollars on this spot is a glimpse into how Obama will spend tax dollars in the future. He will have little regard to spend tax payers money even for something that will have marginal value.

To put the 2 million dollars into perspective this is what 2 million dollars can do for people across this country. According the WFP - https://secure.my-websites.org/supporter/donatenow.do?n=gbss&dfdbid=1044253It costs 15 dollars us to feed 10 children for a week.

With the 2 million dollars spent that could of fed 1.3 million children for a week if he would of donated that money to the WFP. That's a lot of needed support to some needy chilren around the world.

I guess thats politics as usual, I dont think this country needs politicians, Leaders wanted.

4 comments:

  1. Amen
    I wonder what he is so worried about

    If you believe the poll numbers the election is all but wrapped up

    As a life long Democrat I can honestly say my vote is for McCain

    ReplyDelete
  2. The thing is this election is not about republican or democrat its about Wealth Distrubution vs Wealth Rentention and Job creation instead of contraction

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen. Frankj from IMAO questioned why Obama doesn't share his campaign contributions with McCain. After all, he accumulated so much more than McCain by not keeping his promise. Good question, I thought.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She immediately lowers her eyes. Lay down, Honey I need that thing in me.
    momson masturbation stories
    karen kay interracial stories
    mom and son fuck stories
    fuck mom stories
    sexy wife stories
    She immediately lowers her eyes. Lay down, Honey I need that thing in me.

    ReplyDelete